Why should I join the chamber?
When you join the chamber you have an active membership that supports each other with the added benefit of sponsorship opportunities that can place your company in front of over 2,000 businesses and individuals in the area.
You’ll also receive:
- Complimentary access to the Chamber Membership Roster which is provided at no change to members (a value of up to $125).
- Over 40 years of service to the business community in Southern Montgomery and Northern Warren Counties
- Out reach to the local school district’s through teacher grants and work with the Youth Forum and the Leadership Academy
Introduce yourself and your business to others in the area
Through networking open houses, chamber members have the opportunity to promote your business and engage with other business owners.
Unlike other chambers, these networking open houses are at no cost to our members. There are additional annual events, many of which are also at no cost.
Networking events include:
- Business Open Houses
- Women’s Networking Event
- Annual Meeting and Business Awards Breakfast
- Special Events During the Year
Take advantage of a broad range of benefits through the chamber
As a member of the South Metro Chamber of Commerce, you’ll receive a variety of benefits.
- County Wide Safety Council
- Group Reductions on Workers Compensation and Health Coverage
- Group Dental Care for One Cintas Certified Document Shredding
- Member to Member Promotions and Discounts Media Package Discount
- Exclusive Self Insured Options Visit www.smrcocmarketplace.net for more information
South Metro Regional Safety Council
What is a Safety Council?
Thousands of Ohio Employers find value and workers’ compensation premium savings by actively participating in their state authorized BWC council. You can join them!
South Metro Regional Safety Council is a group of business people, company executives and business managers who are interested in providing a safer and healthier work place for their employees’ and all workers in Ohio. We meet once a month, with a different speaker each meeting to discuss various safety issues in the workplace.
Anyone is welcome to attend an upcoming meeting or program to find out more about the South Metro Regional Safety Council. For more information, contact the South Metro Regional Chamber of Commerce by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 433-2032 or Fax (937) 433-6881. Visit the Council Website at www.southmetroregionalsafetycouncil.org for a list of meeting dates and topics.
How Do I Become a Member?
Just fill out Membership Application and return by mail or fax. You can join anytime, but to be eligible for BWC’s Safety Council rebate, we must process your enrollment by July 31, annually.
Enrollment in the Safety Council is open to all private companies, self-insured, public employers, and state agencies in Ohio who pay premiums to the workers’ compensation system.
Download a Safety Council membership application.